NON HANDED TIMBER
Retrofit Friction Stay
A range of non handed friction stays with metal ends. Conveniently packaged in pairs with timber fixing screws. 4mm packers provided so 13 and 17mm stack heights can be achieved. Each stay can swing either way so they are non handed, no more miss fitting or having to match your 'L' and 'R' stays.
• Non Handed
• Easy friction adjustment without metal-to-metal contact
• 12” and 16” versions suit both top and side hung windows
• 12” and 16” versions designed with reinforced arm for longer lifespan.
• Supplied with 4mm packers to convert 13mm stays to a 17mm stack height.
• Supplied with timber repair screws.
• Tested to over 30,000 cycles.
• Manufactured from Ferritic steel.
• Supplied packaged in pairs with packers and screws
• Metal Ends for timber and aluminium windows.
Metal ends enhance performance on timber and Aluminium windows.
Non handed design.
Packers convert 13mm stack height to 17mm.
Supplied in pairs with timber fixing screws.
Reinforced arm on
12" and 16" versions.